Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 7: It works!

Finally comes the last day... The positivity experiment worked... I know I will be thinking of good things before I sleep (even though I wont be posting them!)

So today's list... and it is going to short and quick... feeling pretty sleepy!

1. I reached on time for the morning class (finally!... I always miss the metro by a hairline usually...) and it didnt take place!

2. Attended a two-and-a-half-hour class (standing!)... and it was so good... (again doesnt sound like me, but the class was actually amazing!... none of us wanted the class to end!)

3. Met a friend...

4. Took my grandmom to a shopping mall! She wanted to see one before going back to the village. She loved shopping there!

5. Drove after a long time!

1 comment:

Ramya said...

wrote the post yesterday.... but since i was too sleepy, i dont know what i clicked and it ended up in the drafts instead of the blog.... hence, the late post!