Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 3: and the fun continues!


1. Photos-ah! The camera is a such a wonderful invention. Going thru pics gives so much pleasure (because we capture only the happy moments...) flipping through old photo albums, and browsing through the new digital ones.
Also, uploaded my trip pics and my facebook notifications were full!
And here's my flickr pic (flickr is an amazing site for photography lovers!)

2. On my way to college, discussed 'places to visit' and exchanged travel experiences, with a 'mother of two' who loves holidaying! It is never too early and never too late to travel is what I deciphered. So, whenever you get the time, pack and go!

3. First day of medicine posting... we tried our best to be sincere students, but alas everything was against us- no patients, then no professors with free time, and no roster! Net result- lets go to Janpath- our one-stop destination for Food, water and clothes!!! This time went with friends who usually skip out of such outings- loved it!!! Oh! and I bought myself a 'Superman' shirt (have been trying to convince my brother to buy one for himself for the past 1 year, but he is one adamant person...)

4. Helped my friend figure out a gift-list for her boyfriend! Planning out surprises and gifts is fun!

5. Played with the kids (chunnu-munnus) in our society after a long time. The slides, the swings- i just love being with the kids. Then, my youngest friend (she is 16 months old) came over to my place and selected this assortment of toys for the day (all from the Mc-donalds Happy Meal collection that me and my brother collected!)... we played and then put them all (the doggies, the bears, jasmine and whatever the others were) to sleep....zzzzzzz......

And now I will try go catch some sleep......zzzzzzzzzzzz..........

1 comment:

Sucheta Tiwari said...

Welcome to the superman tee owners club. the number of members happens to be skyrocketing at this point of time. they had a superman look alike competition and clark kent lost to a pallika shop owner who's tee, they said was a brilliant green :P
(sadly, I lost too!)

haha. on a serious note, VERY pretty pic, that one...and yay! JP is the place to be!
Happy 4 remaining days (and more!)